You are expert at building world-class internal communications strategies that engage employees at every level. You are a true strategic partner and trusted advisor to the executive team. You possess a “what’s possible” outlook while providing insight regarding the best way to communicate key initiatives. People leadership is your gift. You provide clear vision, nurture mutual trust, and demonstrate your commitment to helping your team learn and grow.
The Senior Director of Internal Communications is a critical role at TransUnion, responsible for leading an internal communications team and program that helps inform and inspire performance in support of TransUnion’s growth and transformation. Our ideal candidate will have superior communication expertise, business acumen and people skills, and a strong track record of successful internal communications and talent development.
- You will lead the team responsible for envisioning and executing strategic communication plans that help TransUnion associates connect with each other, deliver the business strategy, live our brand and values, and achieve organizational transformation initiatives.
- You will oversee the planning, creation and distribution of strategic messaging and campaigns reaching internal audience segments across integrated communication channels.
- You will drive continuous improvement to TransUnion’s internal communications playbook and channels.
- You will coach executives and colleagues on their roles as communicators and optimize the performance of your direct reports as well as indirect contributors (and occasionally agencies).
- You will collaborate with communicators and colleagues across the global enterprise to ensure strategy and brand alignment and effectively coordinate relevant activities.
- Periodically, you will also support the broader Corporate Affairs & Communications team by contributing to other communication initiatives.
- Exceptional communication skills, including ability to write, edit and present compelling content.
- Expertise in internal communications, with a strong track record of success developing, executing and measuring strategic communication.
- Ability to lead and develop a high-performing team.
- Ability to form influential, consultative working relationships with key stakeholders in a matrixed environment.
- Creativity, flexibility and initiative.
- Strong resource management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Comfortable working under deadline pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Minimum of 15 years’ relevant progressive experience, preferably in a corporate or agency setting.
- Bachelor’s degree
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience working in information services and/or financial services.
- Experience communicating with a diverse international audience.
- Advanced degree
Interested in learning more? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linsey Careers is working exclusively on this role.